Saturday, November 10, 2007

Strolling thru the park one day

I suppose I have to record the experience, no matter how distasteful, of being led thru the park (formerly Libertyland) by a minion of Cindy Buchanan's, to see the dumpster that was once Midtown's pride and joy. There were half a dozen witnesses to this degrading group experience.

Now that criminals are getting gunned down in broad daylight in Overton Park, perhaps the city's O.O.M. department (Oppressors of Motherhood) will give us back the beautiful park that used to to delight the children of Cooper-Young, and elsewhere.

To see the 29 acres as a dump is rather depressing, and an insult to to taxpayer. As we watched valuable ornamental shrubs being trucked out, we could only ask, "WHY?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.